Expertise and inspiration in the fields of organizational change, ethics and personal development
We can assist you with:
- Organizational change: proces and project management.
- Workshops change management.
- Personal coaching and developement
- Integrity and ethics teaching and training: business and organisational ethics and professional ethics, various fields (biological-medical, financial, accountancy and control)
- Coaching of groups: team coaching related to aimed changes, coping with changing circumstances, dealing with new inspirations and possible directions, resistance and uncertainty.
All Taylor made. Please contact us for more information.
Florescat Consultancy is located in Amsterdam
Owner: Annette Sillje
Tel. no.: 06 42307594. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce registration: 34336689
Annette Silljé has worked for Origin (IT), GAK Nederland (Social Security), Price Waterhouse Coopers / IBM Business Consulting Services (consultancy and outsourcing). A résumé of projects:
- Self assessments on the basis of EFQM and auditing on ISO 9000
- Creating an overall quality system for a large company (ISO)Development of quality system products (benchmarking, auditing / visitation)
- Project management of various quality improvement projects (ISO)
- Project management of change projects (mergers)
- Research projects on communication and on planning and control
- Various workshops (quality, tools, administration, culture, ethics)
- April 2002: a book (in Dutch) on the combination of quality management and business ethics: “Waarborging van Waarden, over het samenspel tussen bedrijfsethiek en kwaliteitsmanagement”, A. Silljé (red.), Van Gorcum, Assen.
- November 2005: a book evaluating the role of business ethicists based on a conference of the Dutch en Flemish business ethics networks (“Wil de ethische expert opstaan?” S. Langenberg en A. Silljé (red.), Garant).
- Oct. 2010: a small book on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the Dutch Business Ethics Network with highlights, interviews, struggles and inspirations for the future (“20 jaar Netwerk Bedrijsethiek Nederland, 1990-2010,” A. Silljé, NBN).
- University of Amsterdam
- BING Training agency integrity Dutch municipalities
- Accountants in business, training professional ethics (4Partners)
- Free University (Amsterdam
- QANU Quality Assurance Netherlands Universities
- International hospitality business school
- Ministry of Defense
- NBN Dutch Business Ethics Network
- Individual clients for workshops and personal coaching